Zodiac MX6 Pool Cleaner
The Zodiac MX6 geared cleaner works best in small to medium pools. Handles small debris, cleaning the floor and walls. Ideal with energy efficient pumps.
What do you get?
- 1 x MX6 Cleaner Body
- 10 x 1m lenghts of Zodiac Genuine Twist & Lock hoses, including the leader hose with float
- 1 x AD Flow Valve
- 1 x 90 Degree Elbow
- 1 x Universal Weir Cuff
- 1 x Flow Regulator Valve
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x QSG
- 2 Year manufacturers Warranty
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures the MX6 captures small debris such as rocks, nuts and leaves.
- Provides great navigation for wall and floor cleaning resulting in thorough pool coverage
- Operates at low flow, not burdening the pool system and ideal choice to work with variable speed pumps.
- The MX6 is light weight, easy to access inner components equipped with carry handle.
- The new Flow Regulator Valve (FRV) assists the MX6 in running at optimal performance, the FRV will bypass excess water in high flow conditions
|Hydraulic Suction - mechanical|
|To the skimmer box with AD Flow Valve|
|10 x 1m Twist Lock|
|Inground & above ground pools||Recommended for max. 9m x 6m|
|All shapes||Rectangular, oval, round, free form|
|All bottoms||Flat, gentle slope, varying slope|
|All surfaces||Tile, concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass and vinyl|
Installation was very easy, a bit of teething problems but nothing major but it has cleaned up really well, moves around the pool smoothly so very pleased with the purchase.
It cleans well and is easy to set up and run. We have an above ground built in and it only gets held up on the wedding cake step, but that's a step shape problem .
Have only just started to use but seems to move around the pool well.
So far so good.
So far so good. Waiting to see if spare parts will be expensive. Cleaning quite well.